Virtual Admin Services
Entrepreneurship offers the promise of professional freedom. But the reality of day-to-day business ownership is anything but. Between answering phone calls, scheduling meetings and answering emails it can be impossible to get any time to work towards your actual objectives. While these menial chores aren’t contributing anything to your bottom line, they are still absolutely essential. Without virtual admin services your small business won’t be able to reach the key clients and customers that will allow you to move to the next level. But how do you strike a balance between working for your business and in your business?
Is it Time to Hire a Virtual Admin Services Assistant?
- The average small business owner spends up to 40% of their time engaged in administrative work.
- 70% of customers will stop dealing with a business whose customer service is not up to scratch.
- 85% of missed calls will not call back.
- The average personal secretary earns $35-$40,000 per year.
Are You Ready To Start Saving?
When hiring in-house isn’t an option, virtual assistants can provide an affordable, effective alternative. At A2Z our administrative support services are designed to take a variety of routine support activities off your shoulders. Whether you need someone to keep track of travel arrangements and appointments or you’re looking for a frontline service worker with the experience of dealing with high-value clients, A2Z can accommodate. Our multi-functional administrative assistants have years of experience in a number of key support functions across the corporate environment, and they can bring this skill set to your specific business challenges. We can help you with:
- Business Correspondences – Our virtual assistants can help you present a cohesive, professional image across all written communications. Whether we’re representing your business via email, mail or fax we will ensure that messaging is always properly formatted, well-written and grammatically correct. We can even send out personalized holiday cards and greetings to high-value clients according to your specifications.
- Phone Support – Your administrative assistant can take over the time-consuming process of answering calls and following-up on messages. Our virtual secretaries are always polite, prompt and willing to help. We can handle everything from appointment scheduling to basic customer support depending on your needs.
- Customer Relationship Management- Sales are the lifeblood of any thriving business, and our virtual administrators can give you the keys to effective lead management. We can update your records with key customer details including phone numbers, past sales, and addresses. This real-time data will help you keep track of your hottest prospects and highest value clients.
- Researching and Reports – If you’re headed into a critical client meeting you need the right information at hand to ensure the best outcome. Your administrative assistant can provide competitive analyses, financial reports, and detailed histories of your potential business partners and customers. We can also help you design and write high-quality business presentations.
- Database Management – With so much digital data flowing through your business it can be difficult to keep track of the documentation and files you need. Your virtual admin services assistant can organize invoices, bills, tax paperwork, and client communications to ensure that you always have the right details at hand as required.
Administrative Support Tasks
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Setting
- Meeting, Trade Show and Event Planning
- Meeting Minutes Transcription
- Internet Research
- Project Management
- Expense Report Reconciliation
- Payroll & Bookkeeping Services
- Reminder Services ( Meetings, Birthdays, Anniversaries)
- Travel Planning and Coordination
- Data Entry
- Hand Written Personalized Cards or Notes
- Database Management
- Business Card Scanning
- CRM Management (Customer Relations Management)
- Complete and Manage To-Do List
- Business Plans
- Business Correspondences (letters, emails, and faxes)
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Spreadsheet Creation & Management
- Mail Merges
- Other Office Tasks as Assigned