Tech Virtual Assistant
Whenever you try and fix something on your website, do you do more harm than good? Is payroll getting more and more overwhelming as your team grows? Technology can be overwhelming and exasperating, especially if you don’t have experience. Add the fact that it has to be updated every six months or so and you can find your hands full during times you cannot afford to waste. Without tech virtual services, you will find yourself trying to learn and do those things yourself and your business may suffer in the interim.
Why Hiring a Tech Virtual Assistant is a Good Idea
- A one-second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in two seconds or less.
- Google’s mobile search algorithms take load speed into account when it comes to rank.
- If done right, SEO can drive 14.6% of your conversion rate.
- The national median income for an IT tech is about $40,000 per year.
Learning Does't Have to Be Scary
If you don’t have the budget to maintain an in-house IT team, or think dealing with the tech side of your business is not the best use of your time, virtual assistants can provide you with appropriate alternatives. Our A2Z virtual tech services are designed to help you free up your busy schedule. So whether you need someone to update your website, create and upload new content, help with payroll, install plug-ins or wish to set up an email list, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will assign a tech virtual assistant for you who has the specific skills you need to streamline your business and your success. We can help with the following:
- Running Payroll – If you have a large team to manage, maintaining a payroll can be a monumental task. Our tech virtual assistant can teach you how to calculate and distribute salaries, recording total earnings per year, how to add bonuses, make deductions and more.
- Pulling Quickbooks Reports – Quickbooks offers a range of reports that can tell you where your company stands. This includes its financial health, customers and receivables, vendors and payables, etc. A tech virtual assistant can pull those reports for you and teach you how to do them yourself.
- Installing Plug-ins – WordPress blogs and websites have immense potential beyond their original framework. With the right plug-ins, you can chat directly with customers and protect your site from hackers, and more. A virtual tech assistant can install relevant ones for you even before you think you need them.
- Update WordPress Regularly – Has it been a while since you have checked your WordPress site for broken links and updates? Our tech virtual assistant will take care of all the little things that keep your website up and running. This includes adding blog posts and optimizing them for SEO.
- Optimizing Your Website – A slow website can reduce your conversion rates. A tech virtual assistant can optimize it by adding relevant links to your posts and conduct/implement keyword research.
- Maintaining Email Lists – Capturing user data and emails can be a time-consuming task but not for an experienced tech assistant. By handing off this task to them, you can attract more customers and free up your schedule to complete critical business goals.
- CRM Integrations – The more you know and remember about your clients, the more they will respect you. Your tech virtual assistant can install and maintain customer management software, such as Salesforce and PipeDrive, to ensure a smooth customer experience.