Virtual Appointment Scheduling Assistant
Should You Hire an Appointment Scheduling Service?
- The average salesperson takes 6.25 hours to schedule a single appointment.
- It can take as many as 5 separate follow-up phone calls to close a sale.
- Just one missed appointment can cost you up to $125.
- At least a third of customers are looking for more effective ways to schedule appointments.
Are You Tired of Forgetting And Missing Your Appointments?
A virtual appointment scheduling assistant can help with the following:
- Appointment Setting – We use industry-standard software to arrange your bookings through email, phone, and even text message. With so many channels available, your clients can always be assured of efficient customer service without the need for long call queues or lengthy discussions. Our experienced appointment setters will always ensure that appointments are booked around your availability to minimize the possibility of scheduling conflicts.
- Proactive Follow-Ups – Your virtual assistant will follow-up with all initial appointments with a series of reminders via text, phone, and email to ensure that clients will be present at the agreed time. They can also work to reorganize your calendar when rescheduling or cancellations are required. Ultimately, our appointment scheduling service will ensure that you’re able to get the most value out of every business day.
- Business Arrangements – Your virtual assistant can also handle a range of other administrative tasks that may be associated with a specific business appointment. From confirming restaurant reservations in anticipation of a client meeting to booking airline tickets for an industry trade show we will set up your operations so that you’re always ready to get to where you need to be.
- Personal Appointments – If you’re struggling to keep up with personal responsibilities then your virtual appointment scheduling assistant is ready to accommodate. We can assess your workday and carve out time for family duties and other tasks. Whether you need to make a dance recital or arrange a quarterly check-up for your car we can help you make time.
Business Appointment Services
- Schedule Appointments
- Re-Schedule Appointments
- Cancel Appointments
- Confirm Appointments
- Setup Automated E-mail and or Text Reminders
- Manage Calendars
- Schedule Meetings
- Restaurant Reservations
Personal Appointment Services
- Schedule Vehicle Maintenance / Detailing Services
- Schedule Doctor, Dentist Appointments
- Schedule Golf Tee Times
- Spa Appointments
- Dinner and Lunch Reservations
- Schedule Parent Teacher Conferences
- Schedule Lawn Care, House Cleaning, Laundry and Pet Services