Startup Business Services
Why Does Your New Business Need Startup Services?
- There are 28.8 million small businesses operating across the US today.
- On average, banks grant less than 50% of small business loan applications.
- 45% of small business hires are unqualified for their roles.
Regulations, tax difficulties, and capital shortages are some of the biggest challenges facing small business owners today.
Startup Business Services Made Simple
Our business startup services cover:
- Business Plans – We can help you translate your vision into a practical blueprint covering everything from legal structure, to business names, to financing, staffing requirements, budgeted expenditures and expected incomes. Your personal business plan will give you an idea of the opportunities and risks that exist in your chosen niche, and help you arrive at solutions for otherwise unforeseen concerns.
- Market Research – Our virtual assistants can research and compile reports about different consumer segments, competitors, products/services, and potential business partners. Our research services will give you a comprehensive view of the market in front of you.
- Raising Capital – If you’re looking for a small business loan then we can help you get the right documentation in place. Starting with your business plan, we will collect and compile bank account statements, credit reports, forecast budgets and legal records to allow you to make the best presentation possible.
- Legal and Logistics – These services cover all basic regulatory requirements for establishing a new business including: researching and registering a business name, choosing a legal structure for your business (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC), registering a business address, registering trademarks and copyrights, obtaining Federal/state tax ids, handling specific licensing requirements, overseeing insurance matters, purchasing necessary business assets.
- Establishing a Bookkeeping System – From setting up sales and purchasing ledgers, to payroll processing systems and tax filing procedures, our virtual assistants can put a solid, sustainable financial foundation in place to push your business forward.
- Online Setup – We can help you establish your online presence by registering a valid business domain, and setting up personalized social media accounts on relevant networks.
Startup Business Packages
- Business Name Search and Reserving
- Corporations Filings (LLC, Corp, Org)
- Tax ID Number
- Sales Tax ID Number
- Reserve and Register Trademark
- Register Copyrights
- Domain Registration
- Social Media Account Creation
- Business Address
- Business Phone Number
- Business License
- Business Insurance
- Business Bank Account
- Merchant Account Set Up
- Hosting Services
- Social Media Management