Social Media Management
In today’s ultra-competitive operating environment it can be extremely difficult to create engagement and awareness for a new business. With so much marketing noise, it’s easy for customers to miss products and services that might otherwise offer them value. If you’re struggling to connect with the market, then A2Z’s social media management experts can level the playing field in your favor.
Why Do You Need Social Media Management Services?
- 90% of marketers admit that social media has helped bring more exposure to their business. More than half indicate that it has helped to improve their sales.
- At least 1 in 3 customers check their social media accounts for information on new products and services.
- 67% of consumers use social media for customer support.
- Social media is free to use.
- A well-managed social media account will drive traffic to your website and improve visibility.
At A2Z, we realize that the wide-ranging responsibilities of business owners make it difficult to dedicate time to building your online presence, but with our experience and expertise on your side, you won’t need to anymore. From content marketing strategies to posting schedules and customer feedback, we will help you establish a unique digital brand that truly resonates with your target audience. A2Z provides you with all the benefits of a full-time marketing staff at a fraction of the cost.
Learn How To Run a More Successful Media Campaign
Our social media management services include:
- Assessment – We will analyze your target demographic and business information to identify the most effective platforms for your social media strategy. Our virtual assistants can build tailored profiles for LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram depending on the industry, focus, and scale of your organization.
- Customized Profiles – Every social network requires a different approach. While blog posts and professional endorsements can help to put your LinkedIn profile in front of more B2B clients. An effective Facebook page requires a personalized header, business details, and a posting strategy that’s more focused on building your brand narrative. A2Z’s virtual assistants understand how to optimize your presence on each platform to ensure the most effective results.
- Social Media Training – If you prefer to take control of your social media profiles yourself, then we can give you all the tools you need to ensure the most optimal results. Your virtual assistant will work with you to draw up a consistent posting calendar that can deliver high-value content to your audience on a regular basis. We will also help you understand ideal formatting and messaging for your chosen platform, along with a wealth of more specific recommendations based on your business type.
- Customer Feedback – We can monitor comments sections and hashtags related to your business in order to identify complaints, queries, and positive reviews. Your virtual assistant can then follow-up on this feedback with appropriate messaging that falls in line with your overall brand image.
- Landing Page Creation – If lead generation is your objective then we can help you maximize your revenue potential. Your virtual assistant can design custom landing pages to tie into your social media marketing and email campaigns. These landing pages can be used to sell new products and services or to refocus customer attention towards hot-ticket items during peak selling seasons.
Social Media Services
- Custom Assessment
- Social Media Platform Creation
- Facebook Fan Page
Social Media Training
- Social Media 101 (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Social Media Plan Creation
- Social Media Content Calendar Creation
- Landing Page Creation
- Landing Page Integration (Email Server or CRM)
- Landing Page Hosting