SEO Virtual Assistant
Traffic is the key to any successful online business. While you might spend big on your website design and social media profiles, these digital investments won’t translate to real profits until you’re able to draw in your target audience on a consistent basis. But if you want to stand out from the competition in today’s crowded Internet marketplace, then you need to know how to meet your customers on their terms. With a well-coordinated search engine optimization strategy, you can put your products and services in front of the people who need them the most; in the places, they’re most likely to look – search engines.
Why should your business worry about its search engine ranking?
- 75% of Google searches never leave the first page.
- 33% of searches don’t even go past the first result.
- There are 40,000 queries running through Google every second of every day.
Without an SEO virtual assistant handling your website, you’re missing out on thousands of prospective customers. Unfortunately, proper SEO requires a long-term focus. From keyword research and traffic analytics to link-building and responsive design there are a range of competencies that need to be covered if you’re going to keep up with industry leaders.
At A2ZVA our VAs have the experience and digital expertise to help you build a powerful online presence. Each assistant is equipped with specialist tools and technical skills that will prove invaluable to your digital marketing strategies. Our comprehensive SEO services cover a number of key areas including:
Is Your Website Properly Optimized?
On-Page SEO – Your virtual assistant will run a complete analysis of your website in order to get an overview of your website’s design, content, keywords, URL addresses, page titles and Meta descriptions. Based on the results of this initial analysis, your assistant will work to optimize your on-page SEO using a multi-pronged approach that involves:
- Creating an SEO-friendly URL structure that reflects the size of your website and the nature of your industry.
- Optimizing your title tags for search engine relevance, keyword density, and length to ensure the largest SEO impact.
- Composing concise, informative Meta descriptions that work as effective signposts for your website pages.
- Employing technical hacks (Activated Mobile Page integration, CDNs, caching plugins) to improve the loading and browsing speed of your website.
- Using responsive web design principles (flexible grids, scalable images, and content, breakpoints, wireframes) to optimize your website for mobile and tablet browsing.
- Proofing spelling and grammar across all website content.
Off-Page SEO – Your VA will try to deliver results as quickly as possible by taking your search engine optimization strategies to every avenue that could bring extra traffic to your online storefront. Off-page SEO services cover:
- Building effective backlinks through well-researched blog directory and article submissions.
- Analyzing your link profile, and profiles of your rivals to identify fresh opportunities for growth.
- Crafting a social media engagement strategy that gets prospective customers talking about your products and services across multiple platforms.
Keyword Optimization – An A2ZVA SEO virtual assistant can identify new high-value keyword opportunities, and replace underperforming terms so you can effectively target leads in new and existing markets.
- We unpack data from your website and social media profiles to understand your which organic keywords are driving the majority of your traffic.
- We engage in competitor research to identify the keyword strategies that are creating the most benefit for leading firms in your space.
We employ analytics to follow keyword trails, to better understand your customer’s preferences.
Your Austin SEO Experts
- Permalink Structure
- Title Tags
- Meta Description
- H1- H6 Head Tag
- Keyword Density
- Latent Semantic Indexing
- Page Loading Speeds
- Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP)
- Duplicate Content
- Image Optimization
- Recycling Content
- Keyword Prominence
- Outbound Link Quality
- Grammar and Spelling
- Mobile-Friendly Content
- Number of Internal Links
- Broken Links (404 Errors)
- SSL Certificate (HTTPS)
- Schema Markup
- Click-Through Rate (CTR)
- Bounce Rate
- Search Engine Rank Profile (SERP)
- Above the Fold Prioritization